Friday, August 13, 2010

I am SO tired.

Tomorrow's the day the movers come and thank god they do. I am so over this move already and it hasn't even begun. One day it was June the next it was Aug 12th the day before the movers. I had be preparing for this day for weeks but yet some how everything seemed to be done at the last minute. The hubby of course still isn't ready well I guess he's going to be S.O.L while my son and I are smooth sailing. I am just a ball of emotions. I am anxious, excited to be going home and scared. I have heard so many horror stories about the movers. My dad also decided he wanted to finally tell me everything the movers stole throughout his career. Thanks Dad, way to make me feel better. Well wanted to write a before and after post so my emotions and feelings are true. Still have a few things to pack and attempt to fall a sleep. Since Saturday I haven't slept well. My mind has been running a hundred miles a minute. Finally when this is over I can have a good nights sleep on my air mattress (lol) hey, better than sleeping on the floor. Well I'll have all the details for you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment