- Vehicles are to be weighed Empty and Full
- Driver, passengers and any unauthorized items are to be removed from the vehicle.
- Gas tank is to be full when weighed empty and full
- Must weigh at a "Certified" weigh station
- Weight Ticket Identification
- Imprint or official stamp with Name and Location of Weigh Station
- Signature and title of the official certifying the weight
- Legible imprint of weight and date
- Name, Rank/pay grade
- Identification of vehicle weighed
- 45 days from start date of move you need to turn in:
- Original Copy of DD 2278 (Application for DITY move)
- PPM checklist / Certification of expenses worksheet
- Rental Contract (If Applicable)
- Original DD 1351-2 (Travel Voucher) with addresses and dates
- Certified empty and full weigh tickets for each vehicle and each trip
- Vouchers for advance operation allowance (if applicable)
Directly from DTS website concerning PPM/DITY moves.
And of course upon arrival to new duty station turn in PPM claims to JPPSO office within 45 days
For ADDITIONAL information on PPM/Government moves please click on the following link...