Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Checkout Vocalpoint.com



I thought you might be interested in Vocalpoint.com.    Vocalpoint provides some great benefits and it's all for free!   Here are some of the features:
  • Surprising product information
  • Great coupons/samples
  • Cool things to share with friends

Hope you enjoy!

http://gotaf.socialtwist.com/redirect?l=28j8o

I have been a part of Vocalpoint since 2008. At that time I just thought it was a place to get free samples. I have learned in the past year that they offer so much more. There is a community of member who have advise on all topics. Of course they send you samples of products with some Awesome coupons ( I wish I had another BOGO of the Berry Frosted Mini Wheats), and I just recently learned that they offer "Houseparties." This is a great site to join if you are a part of a mom club, playgroup or any kind of situation where you can share the savings with other people. I have really enjoyed this site and I look forward to receiving samples and information from them in the future.   I recently just received the Swiffer 360 duster. Haven't tried it out yet but I plan to this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment