Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Boring...

So these past few weeks have been pretty boring. My husbands truck has been out of order for a while. His fuel tank was leaking. We looked at every pick-n-pull/salvage yard we could find and every tank was punctured. Why do they do that? Don't they think someone might want the fuel tank. Any way, we called dodge just to see how much it would be and they wanted to charge us $885. WTF! my husbands truck is a '99. WOW. I finally convinced him to check San Antonio because I knew they would have one and of course we found one. Thankfully I can have my car back now.

Memorial Day weekend we went to Ikea. I bought a few things but the best thing I could was some flatware for my son. It looks so grown up. He still can't handle standard size flatware and the plastic toddler junk doen't let him pick up any food. This set is perfect. I bought 4 sets.
Fabler 3-piece flatware 601.375.71 $4.99
My P90X workout has been going great. I haven't really gained but 3 pounds but I can see my body changing. I just started phase 2 yesterday. I love this program. I feel great.

Oh yeah so my husband turned in his awards and certificates to get his ERB and promotion point worksheet updated before he went to the field. That was on May 6th. Well here we are and they just updated his awards which is better than nothing I guess but they told him they don't know how to do the rest. ??? S1, S1, S1....  wtf! Why does his S1 suck so bad? I was lucky to always have a good S1 and so was my husband until this unit. 1 person knows what is going on in that shop. Why don't we educate the others. Hell I will go in there and work for free just so you stop screwing over soldiers. My husband's friend didn't make cutoff last month because they didn't update his weapons qual. So because of that he didn't get promoted. He raised hell which is exactly what I would have done. Especially since he asked them several times to do it because that's what he needed to get promoted. I don't know whats happening everyone in this unit is so jacked. They even told the hubby when he got there if your high speed you better get over that because no one here is. lol That' great advise.
Well a few up coming events are "O" day, and a couples retreat. The couples retreat was suppose to be at the Great Wolf Lodge but I figured that got too expensive so we are going to San Antonio. oh yay. Well it's a whole weekend with just me and the hubby so I am not going to complain. They dropped the "D" word too so lets hope S1 can get this man's ERB fixed so he can send his NCI packet in and get him promoted before he leaves. Ugh what a miserable boring time thats going to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment