Saturday, March 26, 2011

Hair Salon Review

Here's my first review happened a few months ago but it still boils my blood.
Great Clips. Harker Heights
I am a stickler when it comes to customer service. I walked in and was standing at the counter to check in. Now the stylists were all busy but someone could have said, "Hi, have a seat we'll be right with you." I understand you are busy but don't just see we walk in and pretend I'm not standing there waiting to check in. So I waited. A stylist finished and then ran away to the back. I am assuming she was the manager since she was doing inventory and telling the other stylists what to do. She never came to the front to sign me in. I finally got up and asked to be signed in. I was given the eye roll. I guess I was inconveniencing her. I had my son with me since it was for his haircut. I wanted to see a product that was on the shelf so I asked him to get it for me. The "manager" was doing inventory nearby and saw him reaching for a product. She was telling him not to touch and I kept shouting "It's ok I want to see the product." She was more than likely ignoring me and as I was walking over to him I was able to stop this broad from SLAPPING my son's hand. I slapped the crap out of her hand to push it away from his. By this time I had the whole salon in a uproar about her attempting to hit my son. While I was yelling at her and how dare she attempt to hit someone else's child all she did was respond with, "I'm going to refuse you service. You need to leave". Ha Ha big loss to me. So if you go here and you see a fat, black haired woman watch your kids or they might get whacked. I understand that these stylist probably take a lot from peoples kids. Some run around screaming and knocking down things but that in no way gives them the right to strike a child. I probably should have called the regional manager to file a complaint but from what I hear from other people is that stylists change at that store so frequently that it probably wouldn't have matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment